Show Sponsorship Now Available
Expose your business to tens of thousands of people at the The Penrith Show
The show provides businesses with the opportunity to gain exposure prior to, during and after the show.
You can participate in any of the following ways:
- Booking a commercial display site
- Advertising on the show posters
- Advertising on up to 60,000 promotional leaflets used to promote the show
- Advertising in the full colour souvenir show programme
- Advertising in the newspaper show feature wrap
- Penrith Show Website Advertising
- Taking out a sponsorship package which will give your business maximum exposure
This is a wonderful opportunity to reach your local market in a way that best suits your business and budget and at the same time supports a major community activity.
For further information contact:
Mr Ugo Giometti
Phone:(02) 9659 1422
Fax:(02) 9659 1433
Mobile: 0418 256 049
As part of this year's 173rd Annual Penrith District Show, we've added a new Food & Wine Expo to entice and delight your palate. Cellar doors, brewers, distillers & foodies will showcase their fantastic products.
Other sections of the show not to be missed are our new Poultry Pavilion, Dog High Jump events, Cage Birds, Dairy Goats, Cooking and Preserves, School Subjects and Junior Art, Photography, Woodchopping. 9.00am to 10.30pm Saturday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Sunday.
Admission cost will be Family ticket (2 adults and 4 children) $45; Adult, $16; Child 5-16 years $9; Pensioners / Seniors $9.
Farm animals will be here for both days of the Show.
There will be Side Shows and special events for all the family to enjoy.
Penrith Show fireworks display starting at 7.30pm on Saturday 27th August.