Section 16 - Junior Needlework and Handicraft (School Shield Section)
ENTRY FEE: $1.00 for first entry and 50c every entry after that.
PRIZE MONEY: 1st $4.00, 2nd & 3rd Card or Ribbon.
Judging will commence from 1pm Monday 19th August
* Entries will not be accepted after Friday 2nd August.
* Stewards will be in attendance on Monday 19th August, between 9am and 12 noon to receive exhibits.
* Judging will commence from 1pm Monday 19th August.
* Any child may enter as an individual.
1. Every exhibit must be the work of the exhibitor.
2. The exhibit must NOT have been entered in a previous Penrith Show.
3. The work must be completed in the twelve (12) months prior to the current Show.
4. Exhibit must be clean and not worn or washed
5. An exhibit CANNOT be entered in more than one (1) class.
6. No piece of a collection may compete as a single exhibit.
7. Where there is only one (1) entered in any class, it will be Judged in the “OPEN CLASS” for that section.
8. Due to lack of space and increase in entries, prize-winning entries only may be displayed for the Show; however every effort will be made to display as many other exhibits as possible.
9. Exhibits may be picked up Monday 26th August between 9am and 1pm.
*******Exhibits cannot be picked up on Sunday night.*******
10. Please read schedule carefully and enter article in the correct class.