Section 13 - Adult Preserves, Jams & Pickles
If you have any queries relating to the Adult Preserves & Jams Section, please contact Mrs Sue Payne on (02) 4721 0956
Judging will be on
Friday 16th August 2018
- All entry forms to be at the Show Office by Friday 16th August.
- All exhibits to be in the hands of the Stewards between 10am and 8.00pm on Thursday 22nd August.
- The pavilion will be closed to the public between 4.30pm & 5.30pm Sunday 25th August.
- Exhibits may be collected between the hours 5.30pm & 6.30pm on that day.
- Exhibits may also be collected from the Show Office on Monday 26th August after 9.10am. Tickets must be presented to collect your entries.
- If there has not been a 1st placing awarded then any trophy applying to that class will then be awarded to the next placing in that class.
- If there are no entries in a class for two (2) consecutive years, then that class will be deleted.
- All entries to be marked with date of making and no entries will be accepted if more than two (2) years old.
- Jars Containing mould will be disqualified.
- All varieties (1) bottle. Collections (1) bottle of each uniform size.
- Container 250 gms – 500 gms (18-16oz) uniform size.
- Trophy to be awarded to Most Successful Exhibitor.
- Judging will be on Friday 23rd August
Entry Fee: $1.00 for the first entry and 50c thereafter in the section.
Prize Money: 1st $5.00, 2nd Card & Ribbon, 3rd Card & Ribbon.
If you have any queries relating to the Adult Preserves & Jams Section, Please contact Mrs Sue Payne on (02) 4721 0956
Proud Sponsors of Adult Preserves
Mr & Mrs J.Mason, Mr B.Yott, Mrs S Payne